Seminar: Supporting acute hospitals to implement the Oliver McGowan Learning Disability and Autism Training: Using Systems Approach January 25, 2024

Dear All,

We will be hosting Professor Laurence Taggart at the Tizard Centre, University of Kent on January 25, 2024 from 5:15-6:15pm. Laurence will be presenting “Supporting acute hospitals to implement the Oliver McGowan Learning Disability and Autism Training: Using Systems Approach”. This event will be in-person only and information about the location can be found on the poster or following the link/QR code below.

Please see the information attached for further details and disseminate widely to your networks!

To register your attendance, please click here: Tizard January Seminar. Alternatively, you can also use the QR code in the attached documents.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,

Suzy

Dr. Suzy Mejía-Buenaño, BCBA-D, UKBA (cert) (She/Her)
Lecturer in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Tizard Centre, SSPSSR, University of Kent
Room 213, Cornwallis North East
s.mejia-buenano@kent.ac.uk

Tizard Seminars January 2024.pdf (643.0 KB)

1 Like

Thank you Suzy, This event sounds great.

Hi Suzy/All, This even looks so relevant to my role but I am in Leeds so can’t travel to Kent to attend. Is there any option available to join online or for an online session to be organised in the future please?

Best Wishes

Cherie Andrews
Senior Clinical Educator
The Learning Disabilities and Autism Team
Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust.

A reply from Suzy:

All of our Tizard Seminars are run online and this is the only in-person event we will hold this year as we are fortunate enough to be hosting Laurence at the University of Kent for a couple of days.

We are hoping to record the session (if technology allows) and upload to the Tizard YouTube channel, so people are welcome to check there in due course. I am unsure when the Marketing team would upload if we are able to record. We, of course, cannot guarantee we will be able to record the session, so we have not advertised as such.

Best wishes,

Suzy