Request for participants - Research opportunity for adults with a learning disability

Hello!
I am a trainee clinical psychologist and I am conducting some important research evaluating some questionnaires measuring depression and anxiety which have been developed to be more accessible for people with learning disabilities. These questionnaires are often used in mental health services and we want to make sure they are accessible and validated for people with learning disabilities to help with improving access to talking therapies for these individuals.

The research has got ethical approval (for NHS sites and the community). We are specifically looking for participants for our ‘community group’. Anyone age 18+ with a mild – moderate learning disability, not currently accessing mental health services, and who is willing and able to give consent to participate by giving their responses to the mood questionnaires verbally, and who has access to video conference platforms (this can be with support) can take part.

I would be interested I’m dyslexic