An inspiring and career-changing opportunity for frontline clinical nurse leaders. The key criteria are:
- Open across the UK, any setting in health or social care
- Frontline clinical leaders who are responsible for the care given and who manage a team of nurses and/or carers
- Open to new ideas and creative ways of working
- Thoughtful about the culture of the workplace but no specific experience is required
How to apply
- Visit the FoNS website and read about the programme - there are 5 different tabs to explore. We would encourage you to really spend some time on these pages to ensure the best chances of success (this is a competitive programme and places are limited).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat about the programme.
- Contact your line manager and exec/senior nurse – these people will need to write a full statement explaining what support you will be given and why they feel you would be a good candidate for the fellowship (not just a signature)
- Fully explore the questions on the application form
- Submit by 30 May 2023!