- Are you a clinical nurse/midwifery leader?
- Leading a team of nurses and /or carers?
- Keen to expand your skills in facilitating culture change?
- Interested in person-centredness and continuous improvements in care and services at the frontline of practice?
The Inspire Improvement Fellowship is a development programme for frontline clinical nurse leaders. It is a funded programme supported by the Burdett Trust for Nursing.
We welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds in any health or social care setting (UK wide).
- Designed specifically for clinical nurse/midwife/health visitor leaders
- The twelve-month programme starts January 2020
- Compulsory attendance at three two-day workshops in March, June and Sept 2020 in the West Midlands
- A bursary of up to £3000 to support you
- Individual workplace visits and telephone support from the programme leader to support you
Closing date: 4th November 2019 (1pm)
For more information, visit https://www.fons.org/programmes/inspire-improvement