For most people with intellectual disabilities and families it’s not possible to leave the warzone.
- For many, it is not even possible to hide in shelters because they are not accessible.
- There is severe lack of basic supplies including medicines, hygiene products, and other necessary items.
- We are working with our member in Ukraine VGO Coalition to help them. (about VGO Coalition, about the war’s impact)
Ukraine VGO Coalition have told us that the best way to help is to make a donation to help in this situation. Inclusion Europe have agreed that we will coordinate this.
- 100% of the money collected will be used directly to assist Ukrainian citizens with intellectual disabilities and their families impacted by war in Ukraine.
- The money will go directly to VGO Coalition and their local organisations so they can buy food, water, medicines, hygiene products, and other goods they need urgently.
- The money will also be used to pay for personal assistance, and other community-based forms of support to people with intellectual disabilities and their families.
If you want to contribute using a direct transfer, this is the dedicated bank account:
- IBAN: BE92 0343 1732 1923