Resources on discussing death, dying and bereavement.
- When someone dies from coronavirus: a guide for families and carers (Books Beyond Worlds)
- Bereavement and learning disabilities (Cheshire and Wirral Partnerships NHS)
- Dealing with a bereavement (Mencap)
- Loss, bereavement and death (British Institute of Learning Disabilities)
- Grief after bereavement or loss (NHS)
- Useful contacts (Bereavement Advice Centre)
- Breaking Bad News
- Dying to matter (Dimensions)
You can also watch Irene Tuffrey-Wijne’s webinar here which covers this subject really sensitively and helpfully.